BLUE HERON PET POLICIES
Blue Heron Pet Policy
The Blue Heron Company is a pet friendly company although we do have a specific Pet Policy in place for all pets traveling on our vessels.
- Only non-aggressive, people-friendly dogs are permitted.
- Dogs must be well behaved at all times and cannot disrupt the cruise.
- All pets travel free of charge.
- All pets are subject to Captain, Crew, and Ticket Staff discretion. We have the right to refuse any pet at any time.
- Pets must be accompanied by an adult and controlled and leashed at all time.
- Lap sized dogs (under 15lbs or 6.8kg) are allowed on all Blue Heron Company vessels.
- Both small dogs (under 15lb / 6.8kg) and larger dogs (over 15lb / 6.8kg) are allowed on our Jet Boats
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet and for any damages incurred.