BLUE HERON PET POLICIES
Blue Heron Pet Policy
The Blue Heron Company is a pet friendly company although we do have a specific Pet Policy in place for all pets traveling on our vessels.
- Only non-aggressive, people-friendly dogs are permitted.
- Dogs must be well behaved at all times and cannot disrupt the cruise.
- All pets travel free of charge.
- All pets are subject to Captain, Crew, and Ticket Staff discretion. We have the right to refuse any pet at any time.
- Pets must be accompanied by an adult and controlled and leashed at all time.
Both small dogs and large dogs are allowed on our glass bottom boats. They must remain on the top deck or back deck of all boats. No dogs are allowed in the main cabin or on the bow of the boat.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet and for any damages incurred.